Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Photo Extravaganza is a Hit So Far!

I'm so pleased to tell you all that I have gotten such great feedback in response to our Photo Extravaganza on April 17th benefitting Cystic Fibrosis. (To the left is a photo of Maddie, 4 years old, a dear family friend who was diagnosed two years ago, and was my inspiration in coming up with this idea!)

For those of you who haven't heard of this event, I have been fortunate enough to include two other wonderful photographers, Lisa Frechette & Seth Jacobson. (click on their names to check out their websites!) They are such talented artists and truly remarkable people! We are making ourselves available that day to offer a portrait session in return for your $40 donation to Cystic Fibrosis. We are even throwing in two 5x7's. There's no better time to join us for a portrait session, & give back to a great cause.

Last year at this time, my family and I were were gearing up for the Great Strides Walk which benefitted this same cause. The kids were super excited to take part, and I was glad to be involved. The day came, and of course, it rained. And rained. And rained. But we all were there anyway, raincoats and umbrellas in hand. That's me in the photo below at the Great Strides Walk, all smiles, but drenched! It was a successful day regardless.



We can't take part in the Walk this year, which is why I thought up this fundraiser. I was determined to find a way to raise some money anyway, and again, was ecstatic when both Seth and Lisa didn't hesitate when asked if they would donate their time and talent.

For the sake of the walkers this year at the Great Strides Walk, I hope the sun shines for you. I also hope the rain stays away on April 17th, so we have a successful day as well! (Just in case, we do have a rain date of April 18th.)

And call or email me today to book your appointment for your photo session! There are still plenty of time slots open! See photo below for all details and contact info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Us on Facebook!