Monday, April 12, 2010

Capron Park Photo Session

A few weekends ago, I met up with Kim at Capron Park in Attleboro. She wanted some Easter photos of her two kids who are just adorable! I think I was so distracted by the charm of these blonde little beauties, that I left my car door wide open with my Coach purse just sitting right there on the seat the whole time we were off shooting. Oops! Luckily, not only did the photo session go great, but my purse was left intact right there on the seat! Check these out!


I just love the look on his face in this one.....



The kids really loved this little red ducky they brought with them!



So, the photoshoot was a success. The kids were so great, hope the Easter Bunny left them some good stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Us on Facebook!