Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Letourneau Family Session

My good friend Sandy, who was at the center of our Photo Event last weekend, donated her $40 this week for her 'Session to benefit CF'. We knew that it was just too much to have her session Sunday, so we scheduled her a private session. (The perks of having a fabulous photographer friend, lol!) However, about an hour before we were to meet, I get a phone call from a frantic Sandy telling me the electricity was out in her whole neighborhood, and she and her two adorable girls all had wet hair. But the electricity came on in the nick of time, and all the girls looked beautiful as always!

There are so many great photos from this session it was so hard to choose for the blog...these girls are just so darn cute!


Can't even begin to say how much I love the photo of dad and daughter holding hands. Some of you may or may not know this, but Jay used to assist for me at weddings when I was starting out. He also has a great eye for photos!




truly a beautiful family.....


i wanted to see the girls being silly, so they were instructed to jump around....these photos just make me smile!


one of my faves of the girls.....


too cute for words here.....



Last but not least, a photo of all our kids when we wrapped up. I love that the girls have a blast with each other!

Thanks Letourneau family for getting all dressed up and for sitting in the grass for me. You guys were great! Here's looking forward to next year and doing it all over again and raising even more for Cystic Fibrosis!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Us on Facebook!