Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Photos at Andrea's House!

High School friends of mine, Andrea and Jeff, invited me recently into their home to take some Easter Photos of their four, yes FOUR children! (I don't know how they do it, I have only 2 children, and what a challenge it can be!) The whole time I was there, they laughed and stayed calm while I was turning their house upside down, littering it with Easter Grass and Easter Eggs!

Andrea and Jeff were high school sweethearts, (just like me & my hubby!) and we all went to the same highschool together. What a pleasure it was after all these years, to go into their home, and photograph their little beauties! Take a look!



So it was a bit challenging, taking into account the ages of the kids, to get them all posed up and ready for a shot of all of them together, but here it is....success!







And the above photo still makes me giggle...when the easter grass came out, the kids completely forgot I was there and started to have some fun!!!





There were so many great shots from that day. Andrea, thanks for letting me into your house for the day, and for allowing me give you another reason to vacuum those rugs of yours! Your kids are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Us on Facebook!