Monday, May 24, 2010

Kids Kids Kids!

A very good friend of mine asked me to photograph her kids and nieces as a birthday gift for her mom. I personally think that photographs make one of the best gifts. Many of occasions have i given the gift of a photo. And I am always so excited to receive them as well. I think once Grammy (thats what these cuties call their grandmother whose birthday is this week) gets a glimpse of these photos, she will fall in love with them!

So, we photographed 5 children, ranging in age from 9 months, to 8 years old. Here we start with my friends kiddies....


and this group photo below makes me smile! Check out little Abby in the middle sticking her tongue out! She is too much!



and the next one just cracks me up. There were 3 adults (myself included) doing everything we could to get the kids attention. See how successful we were????



these next few photos are just sooooo sweet...




I hope these photos make their Grammy smile.....& I hope she has a great Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Us on Facebook!