Monday, May 10, 2010

Courtney And Kris Married!


The marriage of Courtney And Kris kicked off the start of my 2010 Wedding Season....and what a great day it was! The weather was beautiful, Courtney looked gorgeous, Kris was all smiles, it was a photographers dream! Not to mention all the fantastic people that also worked on this wedding such as Stoneblossom Floral & Event Design, Bellevue Productions, Chocolate Indulgence, Chuck Wansley Band and more!

I had such a hard time choosing photos for this blog, because I can't even tell you how great all the photos are. (yes, I am patting myself on the back as I type!) So this particular blog will have lots of fabulous photos.....

starting with the beautiful Courtney. She embellished the bottoms of her shoes herself, and with that, was able to check off her "something blue"!


more great shots of Courtney here, and her little Flower Girl.



and here we have quite a few shots of the gorgeous flowers from Stoneblossom. Stunning!


and a very special momento on Courtney's bouquet, a photo of her parents.

is this not the cutest Ring Bearer and Flower Girl? Not to mention this adorable little girl asked me if I was 19 years old. I think I love her!!!!

isn't Courtney's dress just beautiful???

and here we've got Kris and his guys waiting for the bride to arrive...


such a beautiful ceremony....



Kris and Courtney are really one of the happiest couples, they were all smiles all day! It really was such a pleasure to be around them!




Although there are sooo many fan-tabulous (yes, I just said fan-tabulous!) photos of the very happy bride and groom, the photo above is my favorite photo of the day!

Now, the following photos I am just adding because, well, I think they are funny. My sidekick for the day, Seth, snapped tons of great photos, but also captured what appears to be me begging the bride for something....not sure what....an extra slice of wedding cake, perhaps? Must have been something good, I've got my hands folded pretty tightly here.....


the details......


now, I've seen lots of things when it comes to wedding cakes. But this was the first time I have ever seen little mini wedding cakes. Being a HUGE cake fan myself, I think this idea was wonderful. Each guest got to pick a little individual cake for themselves. And as you can see, these little cakes were decorated beautifully!


When I look at the above photos , I am drawn in by the happiness that is Kris and Courtney. It really was a great day. A Perfect Day. Kris and Courtney, I thank you for letting me be a part of it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Us on Facebook!