Monday, March 26, 2012

Think it runs in the family

This weekend, my daughters asked me for some girl time and challenged me to some "twisties" for their hair. And since I won't back away from a challenge - it was on. However, I in turn challenged my girls to do my job and be the "photographer". And may I say, I think we all did quite a great job!


Brooky was the first to be the resident photog, and with the neck strap securely in place (I'm not that crazy to just let a 7 year old freely walk around with my equipment) she started her job as I started mine:



I had no idea how she was doing or what she was taking but let me just say, I am impressed that she got quite the variety...close ups and all!



Now this next series is Madison's handy work.....notice she got DETAIL SHOTS!!!! Love it.


And when all was done.....the sign of a true photographer.....a self portrait.

I'm thinking these girls are going to be ready for some assisting jobs soon....what are the child labor laws again??? Seriously, not only did we have some fun.....but my girls got some skills!

1 comment:

Visit Us on Facebook!