Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Days



this summer has passed me by in a blur. i am seeing facebook posts from teacher friends announcing that their summer is over. how did this happen? it feels like it just started! now, i don't know if ya'll do this, but when i start to feel like something is ending, i like to go through my photos and find where this "something" began....and thats what i did. by doing so, i came across these treasures that i literally took the first few days of school vacation.

summer is just lazy, and i love it. no plans? no worries. lets just set up a sprinkler or sit outside and make friendship bracelets. better yet, lets do both!




it's really not summer without pink leopard flip flops.




i know every mom says this about her children, but really, my girls are just too cute.




but, the cuteness must come to an end, and driving mom (and each other) batty must begin at some point. and the following photos will prove this to be fact.


now, forgive the blurriness of the following photo, but it really cracks me up. i know all you moms reading this are feelin' me here.


now i can't recall with 100% certainty, but i can almost guarantee that i was pleading with my girlies to just give me one smiley shot....

and there it is....

enjoy the lazy days of summer, whats left of it anyway!

1 comment:

Visit Us on Facebook!