Monday, July 5, 2010

Angels

i don't know why....but i do love a good pic every now and then of the kiddos while they are sleeping. maybe it's because even on the toughest of days with them, at the very end of it when I am shutting off their night lights and am getting ready to turn in myself, i'll look at them sleeping, and admire how much they look like little angels. they may have to be unconscious to look like so angelic, but I'll take it!

so this is the light I had to work with....not much.


but i worked my magic with the camera, set it on a 10 second shutter speed and....voila !
so sweet right?
if you squint long enough, you can almost see the halo....
hope you all had a nice 4th of july with Your little angels.....

2 comments:

  1. kelly, that black and white reminds me of a movie still from back in the day...like Natalie Wood! great job with the long exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sarah....i didn't want too high of an iso so i went with the long exposure and just balanced the camera on the bed and held my breath! :)

    ReplyDelete

Visit Us on Facebook!